Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Viva Las Vegas 15 Preparation (Part 1)

Is anyone else freaking out or feeling ill prepared for VLV 15?

I am a girl that adores dresses and regularly purchase dresses. Like this beauty; A custom made Rayon Hawaiian Wiggle Dress and Bolero.



The real issue, I am so focused on dresses that I have little else. I have zero hats and shorts, one good pair of shoes and seamed stockings, a few pieces of jewelry, and maybe one or two good tops. I realize that I could just wear dresses all weekend but I’d like the option of changing it up.

I also have not been planning outfits, hairstyles, or even working out. I’ll eventually sort those out but I suppose I am really wondering, how does one get focused on separates and the odd and ins when there are so many beautiful dresses? How do you prioritize what you really need for VLV? I have been told that VLV is not the time to wear reproduction clothing. Is that really true?

No comments:

Post a Comment