Monday, March 26, 2012

Finally Friday

I recently ordered a beautiful turquoise and gingham Nicole Katherine Dress. It is from her Spring 2011 collection, so it was on sale. The dress is made of an ultra soft turquoise bengaline with a rayon/nylon/lycra content, trimmed with gingham cotton, comes with a gingham covered belt, and the bodice includes a peplum.

My friends and I decided to head out Friday night for a little live music and dancing. I decided I would wear my new dress. I have to say, after my hair was properly coiffed I did love the dress more.

I think that the dress moves wonderfully on the dance floor. What do you think?


My friend Michael singing La Bamba with the band (The Atomic Drifters). They had a special guest saxaphone player from Brazil. He was fantastic.

Two of my best girlfriends.


What did you do Friday night?

2 comments:

  1. Well you just look stylish as always, of course. And those cars - eeeek! You three look super cute together! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish one of those cars (preferably the pink one) was mine!

      Delete