Friday, March 09, 2012

Viva Las Vegas 15 Preparation (Part 3)

So in my first VLV preparation post I showed you a sketch of a dress I am having made. Here it is again:


There are various reasons I am having a dress custom made.

-          I want something unique.
-          I didn’t fall madly in love with anything I have found.
-          The real root of my problem: I am a 40-29.5-40.

Having an hourglass figure is amazing and I feel blessed, at least until I start shopping for vintage wiggle dresses. I find myself wishing to be one of the many beautiful, less endowed, petite girls. Maybe it’s because there are less of these women and therefore far more choices or conversely more of this body type and still more choices.

Regardless, I decided to have a dress made for my shape. It isn’t completed yet but my fabulous seamstress sent me a preview photo today. How lucky am I! Look at that wing bust!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that is SO beautiful! You will look divine in that dress. I'm an hourglass too, I feel your curvaceous pain! Can't wait to see the dress on you x

    ReplyDelete