Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Naughty Tuesday

I was feeling naughty today at work.

1. I posted a blog at work.
2. I purchased this amazing cherry red snood at work! I am pretty sure I will wear it everywhere. Days spent in my vegetable and rose gardens... check. Bad hair days at work... check. Out dancing... check.  This maybe my wisest investment to date. Plus did you see the amazing grosgrain ribbon on the top?



(You can purchase yours here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtheliasAttic?ref=seller_info)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh we're on the same wavelength this week - there must be naughty vibes in the air!
    Who doesn't love a cherry-red accessory? Beautiful! Maybe you should get another one - can't have too much of a good thing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be on the same wavelength... i.e. naughtiness.

    I was thinking about getting one in that kind of sky blue color / mohair yarn.

    ReplyDelete