Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Awards

I got a little comment yesterday from Incendiary Blonde that she had nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. If you haven't been to her blog yet, then make it a point to check her out. I love her style and a particularly adore her love of all things dance! Thank you for the nomination Ms. Blonde!


The rules for the bestowing of this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on to your blog
4. Nominate and pass on the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
5. Let them know the happy tidings by posting on their blog.

So, roll out the red carpet, because here are the nominees....

like johnny and june... - Their tagline is "he wears bow-ties and suspenders. she wears red lipstick and girdles. and they both think it's 1955..." I personally love both Johnny & June's personal style and their outtings make me jealous that I live in America.

Betty2Tone Vintage - She loves old movies and hitting the thrift stores for vintage finds. A girl after my own heart.

Scratchin Circles on the Old Dance Floor  - Micheal is a Denver based dancer. Follow him as he lindy's, swings, and jitterbugs his way around the world.

We'll Meet Again - A gorgeous English gal by the name of Hollie runs this brand new blog. I absolutely love her style and the fact she is also a dancer doesn't hurt!

Stitching Purple Blooms - The Grand Dame is my kindred Australian spirit whether she knows it yet or not; that is if I had any clue how to sew. She makes beautiful dresses, pants, and tops. I love seeing what will be coming out of the sewing room next!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these ... I have just found me some nice new blogs to follow!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! I love opening up my blogger and having like 20 new things to read. I'm a nerd.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! :D I'm leaving to go out of town for a week, but I def. want to pass this on when I get home :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention! I love these little blog awards - it's nice knowing that what we write actually does get read, and doesn't just disappear into cyberspace, unnoticed! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Who's sweet? You! You're a doll. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You most certainly deserved this award! (and great blog choices!) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and of course for the recommendation on your Old Hat friends Johnny & June. So stylish!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the nomination!! I will definitely continue this on. And your blog is fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete