Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Friday - Lena Hoschek

Happy Fashion Friday everyone!

Have I ever told you how much I love and covet Lena Hoschek? If I were rich like I am on Fashion Friday, I would purchase every design I could from her collections.



(Get to know a little more about Lena Hoschek)

(Lena Hoschek 2012 Autumn/Winter Collection Runway)



So here are the five items I would purchase if I had the disposable money.


The Old Fashioned Coat in caramel is a tribute to the 1950's. The coat features 7/8 sleeves, three beautiful cloth covered buttons, and 100% cashmere. (570,00 €, £459.96, or $722.19 USD)








The Capri dress decorated in fruits from around the world. The spaghetti straps and the wrapping technique make for sexy cleavage. The light and airy, wide swinging skirt provides sexy swing while walking on the beach promenade. (500,00 €, £403.48, or $633.50 USD)






Love at first sight!! This beautiful polka dot bustier dress  features an elaborate rose embroidery at the neckline and in the frontal area. Tight at the waist so that it flatters feminine curves. (405,00 €, £326.82, or $513.14 USD)





The 1940’s-inspired silk Fiori (flowers) Bouquets day dress  comes with beautiful floral and polka dots print and cute puffy sleeves. Eye-catching details are the round white buttons on the front and sleeves as well as the nicely draped shoulder yoke. Slim tailored at the waist; it opens up to a wide-swinging skirt with side pockets. (480,00 €, £387.34, or $608.16 USD)








Produced in a Provencal red pattern, this variant of the Trattoria Blouse radiates rustic charm. Its slim-tailored cut accentuates the female curves. (175,00 €, £141.22, or $220.99 USD)




(I am also in love with these shorts)


I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Baci Tutti
HRF

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is pretty amazing. If I only were a rich girl!

      Delete
  2. Well, I love those animal print stockings in the first photo! Those stripey shorts are awesome too, if I had no thighs I would wear them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would wear them even though I definitely have some thighs. I would just always wear them with heels.

      Delete
  3. You and me both, my dear, you and me both! Why, oh why, can't money actually grow on trees? :D

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the things I could do with limitless tree money!

      Delete
  4. i adore lena hoschek ... the fiori dress is so amazing. sadly i'm not able to spend so much money on just one piece.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! Super beautiful items; super expensive.

      Delete