Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashion Friday - Sales!!!

Every girl loves a sale! I know Fashion Friday’s are all about exploring the things that I will never be able to attain unless something miraculous happens. So for today’s Fashion Friday we are going to go for the attainable. For that reason I thought I would post every sale that I was aware of. If you know of one not listed, let me know and I’ll make edits to this post.

The first is from the very fantastic Couture Allure. They are having an end of summer sale by offering 20% off your entire order. Sale ends at midnight eastern time tonight. Take 20% off everything, including new listings and sale items.  Sale does not apply to shipping or prior sales.

Bettie Page Clothing is having a double sale. Take an additional 30% off select already reduced items and 15% off all regular priced dresses and separates.

50% off all clothing (excluding sale items) at Collectif. Use code SALE50 at check out. Sale started Thursday and finishes on Sunday at midnight (GMT).

They probably need to get rid of shoes in order to bring in their new Autumn/Winter collection. Thus all shoes are on sale at Miss L Fire Shoes.

Go Go Vintage is having a 25% sale. Use coupon BACKTOSCHOOL at the checkout.

One of my favorite hat vendors, Roads Less Travelled, is having a Pre-Fall Sale 15% sale.  

Bernie Dexter is having a fantastic sale on her dresses from this season. Some dresses are marked up to 75% off.


Go shop!!

Baci Tutti
HRF

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my sale at Roads Less Travelled Vintage. We just got some new vintage items in from shoes to hats to clothing and I'm going crazy. Look for the sale to be extended too! Its going up to 20% tonight!

    ReplyDelete