Friday, August 31, 2012

It's the embodiment of femininity.

A few weeks ago, I was interviewed by the Aimee Heckel (The Daily Camera - a Boulder Newspaper). She conducted a quick interview about this weekend's Miss Voodoo Island Pin-Up swimsuit competition. My expectations, why I love vintage, etc. All I could think was how lucky I was to even make the top ten and then even luckier to be interviewed. I am glad that she cut out all of my blabbering that I am positive I did. Anyway, here is the article in case you want to check it out:


And for those following my blog... here is a sneak peak of my swimsuit I won't reveal until the contest.


 
Remember, you only have today to vote on the hairstyle you think would look best on me.

Baci Tutti!
HRF

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see!!! Tomorrow should be a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic, honey, happiest congrats on being interviewed!

    Love the teaser of your adorable swimsuit - can't wait to see the whole look.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete