Sunday, December 09, 2012

Family Look Alike

A few weeks ago, over Thanksgiving weekend, I was speaking with my dad when he informed me that he had received a photograph of my great aunt Mary. He told me that I looked so much like her that it was a little eerie and that he would have the photograph scanned and sent to me by my step-mom (T). I received the picture today.
 
 
My Great Aunt Mary is on the left in Washington D.C.


Here is a comparison photo taken this Friday night at the 1940's White Christmas Ball.



My dad and T both say it is in the smile, dark hair, and style. I have to agree with them. Do you look like anyone in your family from a few generations ago?

Baci Tutti!
HRF

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you really do look like her. How cool! I look like bits of other relatives but not one person in particular.
    *pats* to foxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that scarf to die for! I still can't believe I got it for $35.

      I wish I had both outfits my aunts are in.

      Delete
  2. You *DO* look like your great aunt! Even your outfits in those two photos look similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have both outfits (both women are my great aunts).

      Delete
  3. Wow, he was right, that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of freaked me out a little... but in a that's-really-cool kind of way.

      Delete
  4. The spitting image...even your outfits are similar! You obviously have very strong, and good genes in your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is odd that our outfits are similar isn't it?

      Strong genes for sure!

      Delete
  5. Yes :)) When I was taking part in filming in 20's MUA, my mom said I'm really look like my grand-grandmonther :)) Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing that there are no photos of your grand-grandmother?

      Delete