Monday, December 10, 2012

Finger Waves

I have been saying that I would do a few hair tutorials on this blog. As with many things, I am deliquent on producing the aforementioned tutorials.

So now my question to you the reader is, would you like a step-by-step picture tutorial of finger waves with wet set curls? I set and styled my girlfriend Teresa's (below on the left) for the 1940's Starlet Competition in that manner.





If there is interest, I'd be happy to show you how.

Baci Tutti!
HRF

9 comments:

  1. Yes please! Her hair looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finger waves!! Not many bloggers have done tutorials on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes! I've never managed to do them myself so I'd love a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fabulous with hair. I'd love to see a tutorial! I wish you could come around and do mine:)
    http://dividingmoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done, ladies! you look perfectly good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes please, her hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yeses have it. Expect a tutorial before year end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stupendously beautiful! Those waves are so many degrees of old-school perfection.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete