January 15, 2013 has finally arrived and thus it is time to draw a winner for the Custom Snood from Arthelias Attic. Below are the participants that followed the rules and will be entered into the drawing.
- Nika Chick at Cheeky Vintage Chick
- Ali Pol (I forgot to mark down your blog when I looked at it earlier in the week.)
- Jessica Cangiano at Chronically Vintage
- Lorena Be-Bop at Be-Bop Lashes
- MistressCatgirl at A Girl of Many Interests
- Sean MacKenzie at The Fictionista
- Bunny Moreno at Bunny's Victory
- Avonlea_dreamer at The Homespun Treadler
- Mideva at Mideva’s Meandering
- Dolly Madison at Dolly Madison Designs
- Rockabilly Belle at Rockabelle Bombshell
- Emileigh Mimi at Flashback Summer
- Helen Mae at Lovebirds Vintage
- Brooksie at The World According to Art Deco Girl
- Laurence at Lost in the 50’s
Here we go....
|Sorry Rockabilly Belle, I spelled your blog name incorrectly on the drawing|
Our winner is actually Jessica Cangiano at Chronically Vintage per the wishes of Rockabilly Belle at Rockabelle Bombshell who stated "would love it if you would count my blogging of the Snoods towards Jessica's at Chronically Vintage, she is such a sweetheart and wants one so bad:)"
First, Rockabelle Bombshell that is so incredibly giving and sweet it makes me tear up a little (seriously).
Second, congratulations Jessica!!! Please contact me via my email address in the contact me section. I cannot wait to see what you select and how you style it with your new hair.
As a sidenote, anyone that would like to entire a new giveaway, head over the The Rockabilly Socialite's blog. She is doing a great giveaway for a pair of SparkleLux earrings!