Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Custom Snood Winner!

January 15, 2013 has finally arrived and thus it is time to draw a winner for the Custom Snood from Arthelias Attic. Below are the participants that followed the rules and will be entered into the drawing.

- Nika Chick at Cheeky Vintage Chick
Ali Pol (I forgot to mark down your blog when I looked at it earlier in the week.)
Jessica Cangiano at Chronically Vintage
Lorena Be-Bop at Be-Bop Lashes
MistressCatgirl at A Girl of Many Interests
Sean MacKenzie at The Fictionista
Bunny Moreno at Bunny's Victory
Avonlea_dreamer at The Homespun Treadler
Mideva at Mideva’s Meandering
Dolly Madison at Dolly Madison Designs
Rockabilly Belle at Rockabelle Bombshell
RetroGran
Emileigh Mimi at Flashback Summer
Helen Mae at Lovebirds Vintage
Laurence at Lost in the 50’s

Here we go....





Sorry Rockabilly Belle, I spelled your blog name incorrectly on the drawing

Our winner is actually Jessica Cangiano at Chronically Vintage per the wishes of Rockabilly Belle at Rockabelle Bombshell who stated "would love it if you would count my blogging of the Snoods towards Jessica's at Chronically Vintage, she is such a sweetheart and wants one so bad:)"

First, Rockabelle Bombshell that is so incredibly giving and sweet it makes me tear up a little (seriously). 

Second, congratulations Jessica!!! Please contact me via my email address in the contact me section. I cannot wait to see what you select and how you style it with your new hair.

Thank you all for your participation!

______________________________________________________________

 
As a sidenote, anyone that would like to entire a new giveaway, head over the The Rockabilly Socialite's blog. She is doing a great giveaway for a pair of SparkleLux earrings!



Baci Tutti!
HRF

15 comments:

  1. That's so kind of the winner, what a lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet! And, she is right a very sweet lady won:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe the generosity displayed by R.B.

      Delete
  3. This is, without a doubt, one of the kindest, most thoughtful gestures anyone has ever done for me. I'm touched beyond words by Rockabelle Bombshell's kindness, and I so, so incredibly happy to have won. Thank you both (and of course Arthelia's Attic, too!) from the bottom of my heart.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jessica. It was so kind of her to donate her submission to you.

      Delete
  4. My Congratulations to Jessica! She deserves it, for sure.

    And this is so incredibly kind and sweet of Rockabilly Bell! I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more. I am happy for Jessica and think that R.B. was so kind.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really is so sweet and Jessica couldn't be happier.

      Delete
  6. Oh, Jessica totally deserves it!!! She's such an unbelievable sweetheart. Love her so much! So happy for her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very sweet and kind of R.B. to do, and how very exciting for Jessica! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *_* ohh what a lovely surprise! Congrats R.B! And very well deserved Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete