Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Haute Fashion & Exciting News

So a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to walk in a haute fashion show for Francis D. Roces who is the designer of Kimono Dragons. My hair and makeup were done by Cha Cha Romero and her assistant Betty Bumps; they will be doing the MUAH for VLV 16 fashion show(s).

I wanted to share just a few pictures from the Kimono Dragons show.



Hair & Makeup completed


With the designer, Francis D. Roces


Ending the show with the designer

Do you enjoy haute fashion?



Now for the exciting news, I was informed yesterday that I will get to walk in the VLV 16 fashion show! I am so excited!!

Baci Tutti!
HRF

21 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so exciting. A fashion model...so awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! I hope you'll have someone to take fabulous photographs for you in Vegas. I bet you felt totally transformed at the fashion show. Beautiful and artistic! I love the hair, how fun! Can you imagine going grocery shopping in this wig? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to go to dinner after the show with my boyfriend in full MUAH and he wouldn't let me!

      Delete
  2. How exciting!!! I'm going to Viva for only the second time...I'll be sure and not miss the fashion show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gawd, that IS exciting! I didn't even realise that was you in the top picture at first. How much fun does that look??? Can't wait to see the VLV fashion pics now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so wish you were coming to VLV this year my friend.

      Delete
    2. Aw! Me too! I'll try my best to avoid surgery and mental breakdowns next year so I can make it then!

      Delete
  4. Woohooo! Check you out - you go girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll try to attend the fashion show lady.

      Delete
  5. Exciting indeed. Congrats! Have fun walking in the Viva fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! I would love to go to VLV one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do, I really do enjoy it. I don't see it so much as a representation of anything I'm likely to wear (especially given what most haute couture costs), but rather as a marvelous, inspiring art form that is a joy to behold.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS*

    Thank you very much for your wonderfully nice comment on my post about joining Facebook, it means a lot to me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that haute couture looks like art!

      You are so sweet and thoughtful Jessica.

      HRF

      Delete