Monday, July 01, 2013

Miss L Fire Shoe Sale

American ladies (sorry all of my international women) did you know that Imelda's is having a Miss L Fire sale right now?!
 
I got a promotion at work this last week and so I felt like I should purchase myself a new pair of Miss L Fire's as a celebration gift; a little pat on the ole' back if you will. Little did I know there would be a sale and that I would subsequently go a lot overboard.
 
Here is what I bought:
 
The Miss L Fire Songbird

This pair screams playsuits and Freddies.

The Miss L Fire Delano.
 
Listed as a strong and girly kilty pump, the bow and rhinestones are perfect compliments to the structured style.
 
 
And lastly, the pièce de résistance that you all know I have been yearning for all winter and spring long...
 
The Miss L Fire Monaco

Like a fur stole for your feet, this pump from Miss L Fire is perfect for a gal wanting to add a little retro kitsch to her winter activities.
 
 
 
I probably would feel bad about going overboard if it weren't for the plan fact that I adore my Lalique's I purchased back in December 2012. Remember these...
 
 
 
Happy shopping!
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh! Those are all great shoes. I love the cute heels that Miss L Fire shoes have. I have a back problem and wearing anything too high will leave me hurting for days. Now if only I had endless money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been stalking all three pairs for a very long time. I do love Miss L Fire heels because of their height and the angle. I swear they are more comfortable than flats.

      Delete
  2. All such beautiful shoes from Miss L Fire! I did not know about Imelda's before. This could be very dangerous indeed! ;-)

    Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elisa!

      Yah, Imelda's can be a lot of trouble unless you have a little extra spending money. Is it wrong that I hope you are a little naughty?

      Delete
  3. Oh those Lalique shoes are so lovely! Those are some fabulous shoes you selected:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna,

      They are comfortable to boot! The best part is definitely when you get them into the sun and it hits that confetti Lucite heel.

      Delete
  4. Those prices really are a steal! And I would love to own a pair of those winter style shoes. But where I live, we get too much snow and they would be ruined. And then I would cry. :( But a girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a Liebster award, sorry if you've been previously nominated, details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. MY. GAWD! Those shoes are just perfection!! I love them all! I just got a pair of Polly of California cheetah genies (50% off everything on their site until 7/31) and even though I am supposed to be "good" right now, I may have to give this sale a look! I am so weak when it comes to shoes. I have one pair of Miss L Fire shoes (flat tie up sandals) and I adore them. Stunning workmanship and gorgeous details. Oh, I am feeling it! Here it comes! There... I just caved. I am going to check out that sale! No matter how much I try, I give in to the shoe gods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are incredible, all of them!! I'm off to check them out now....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Details are posted on my blog.

    Deborah
    Hellcat Vintage

    ReplyDelete